MAKEUP BRUSHES THAT GIRLS NEED

I'm that type of girl that use about only three makeup brush because I don't know the difference and the function about all those brushes that have been invented. but after reading through some article in the internet I found out that each brushes were actually has their own unique function. So girls! pick out what actually brushes that you need. hmm?


  C O N C E A L E R     B R U S H 


 F O U N D A T I O N   B R U S H 

 P O W D E R    B R U S H 

 B LU S H   B R U S H 

 L I P   B R U S H 

 F A N    B R U S H 

 L A S H    A N D    B R O W    B R U S H  

 A N G L E D    B R U S H  

  E Y E L I N E R    B R U S H 

  D O M E    E Y E   S H A D O W    B R U S H  
 

 M I N I   E Y E   S H A D O W    B R U S H  

 F L U F F Y    E Y E     S H A D O W     B R U S H 










No comments: