#TheFailDIY: Scarf Hanger

Hi and What's up..?
last last last last week ago I tried to do my own D.I.Y ideas but unfortunately it turned out 'FAIL' I tried to improvise it but it was very critical that I can't even save it. A week later everything falls off and it broke my heart.
anyway, still going to upload it and here's a tutorial on how to have a fail DIY scarf hanger (lol):

So first of all you will need a plastic bottle, Scissors, and a fabric tape and a fabric. Yups only four of this. and uh oh a clothes hanger.

Next cut the plastic bottle like the picture below


So that it will turned out like a bracelet. I called it the plastic bracelet hehe

Then just wrap the fabric tape on the plastic bracelet. and attatch it to your hanger like this

Yes this is the final product. It looks cheap and yes it is fragile. A week later some of the plastic bracelet falls off and it was heart breaking.
So don't make this D.I.Y..!! it’s a fail baby..




1 comment:

Kerry Tan said...

visit the best
beauty shop online in Malaysia. jangan risau I x spam just mind sharing.